Submission Checklist and Copyright Notice
A. Submission Preparation Checklist
1. The submission has not been previously published, nor is it submitted to any other conference for consideration.
2. The submission file is in PDF format.
3. All URL addresses in the text are activated and ready to click.
4. The text adheres to the ATHENAEUM stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Guidelines and Templates.
5. As the ATHENAEUM conference is peer-reviewed, authors' names and affiliations have been removed from submission as listed in the guidelines including “Author and year” used in the bibliography and footnotes instead of authors' names, paper title, etc.
6. In all Full Paper documents (including annexures, if any) all personal information has been removed from file properties before upload. This is essential to secure full anonymity.
7. If submitting for the Journal of Contemporary Management Research (JCMR), the ATHENAEUM 2018 Program Committee (PC) has been notified by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Authors who submit to this conference agree to the following terms:
a) Author(s) retain copyright over their work, while allowing ‘CECMAR’ to publish in the conference proceedings and/or in compendium/book which can be distributed in physical and/or electronic format.
b) Author(s) are able to distribute and/or publish their work (e.g., publish a revised version in a journal, post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial presentation at this conference.
c) In addition, author(s) are encouraged to post and share their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) at any point after the conference with an acknowledgement of its initial presentation at this conference.