- Emerging Technologies for Business & Management
- Startups & Entrepreneurship
- Program/Project Management
- Digital Transformation
- Industrial Management
- Environmental Economics/Accounting/Audit
- Accounting Standards & Financial Reporting
- Any other Relevant Area of Research
- Applied Research Paper: The research may involve the construction or testing of a model or framework, action research, testing of data, market research or surveys, empirical or scientific research.
- Conceptual Paper: These papers will not be based on research but will develop hypotheses. The papers are likely to be discursive and will cover philosophical discussions and comparative studies of others' work and thinking.
- Case Study: Case studies describe actual interventions or experiences within organizations. They may well be subjective and will not generally report on research. A description of a legal case or a hypothetical case study used as a teaching exercise would also fit into this category.
- Literature Review: It is expected that all types of paper cite any relevant literature so this category should only be used if the main purpose of the paper is to annotate and/or critique the literature in a particular subject area. It may be a selective bibliography providing advice on information sources or it may be comprehensive in that the paper's aim is to cover the main contributors to the development of a topic and explore their different views.
- General Review: This category covers those papers which provide an overview or historical examination of some concept, technique or phenomenon. The papers are likely to be more descriptive or instructional ("how to" papers) than discursive.
- Experience Papers: Papers that describe completed or ongoing innovations in management or practice with proven or potential capability to advance the state of practice in the field, including critical success factors, challenges encountered and how they were addressed.
- Poster Papers: papers that present new ideas and initiatives with potential to contribute for research or management
(inclusive of GST)
(inclusive of GST)